Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Social Survey from dNeero

I know this is some sort of a far-off subject for this kind of blog, but probably you too have received email spams that says something like 'get paid while taking online surveys' and probably some of them are scams. This one though, is worth a try to say the least.

However, their FAQ says, the blog needs to be at least 90 days old and must have at least 20 post with 90 days. So, since this blog is only about 30 days old, this is not qualified. Though I like the questions in their surveys.

So I here's the link instead. https://www.dneero.com/index.jsp
They have a very user-friendly lay-out and easy to fill-up forms and very easy to answer surveys. I even started to enjoy answering them.

If you think your blog is qualified try it out.

No comments:

About TekBytes

1st of All I'm not a Computer /IT guru. I just wanted to share the little things I know about the current technologies and to bridge the gap between the real techies and the non-techies. This blog is mainly for those who wants to make the best use of the hi-tech gadgets in their hands but are not technically inclined. You may send questions about IT too, and I'll try to answer them the best as I could and if I can't and if it's worth it, I'll post your queries here in hoping we could find someone who can answer. No spamming pls.