Saturday, November 3, 2007

Tech Blog for the Non Technical People

Welcome to Tek Bytes!

(Originally I planned to do this on the other blog server I use (click here), however it would seem that blogspot is the right spot for this blog which allows me put some features that I need for my intent and purposes. For now though I'm still experimenting with both servers, so the two will mirror all my post until I could decide.)

This blog is all about the technologies that is affects our everyday lives.

Whoa! that line just scared the wits out of me! Let's make this clear I might not be able to include here the technology behind the Voyager I, which I know it's powered by four radioisotope thermoelectric generators, (heck I don't even know what radioisotope exactly mean). No! I'm not writing an encyclopedia or something here. What will be included here are information about technologies that affects and/or being used by the common people, like personal computers, cell phones, palm tops, other stuff, with the non-technical readers in mind.

To make this welcome post short, some of the information that will be posted here in the near future will be about the following.

  • Personal Computers (Hardware and Software)
    - Tips: from buying a PC, proper handling/using, Software application,
    - What's the latest?(including current pricing
    - Viruses- how to prevent/minimize damage
    - Gamings (perhaps ;) )
  • Cell phones (what's the latest features and other stuff)
  • The Internet
    - Tips: Searching, surfing and others

These are some of the items that will be included in this stuff. But these stuff will be specifically for those who are not really technically inclined readers and are just searching for tips or answers for some questions they have about the computers and other hi-tech stuff they are using, like finding the "ANY KEY" on the keyboard. *grin*.

For you IT gurus out there who wants to share their knowledge though, your contributions will be highly appreciated and acknowledgment will be rightfully given for your contribution(s). just your tips/articles to tekbytes5800@yahoo.com.ph.

No comments:

About TekBytes

1st of All I'm not a Computer /IT guru. I just wanted to share the little things I know about the current technologies and to bridge the gap between the real techies and the non-techies. This blog is mainly for those who wants to make the best use of the hi-tech gadgets in their hands but are not technically inclined. You may send questions about IT too, and I'll try to answer them the best as I could and if I can't and if it's worth it, I'll post your queries here in hoping we could find someone who can answer. No spamming pls.